Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Norfolk Beauty Training, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Norfolk Beauty Training and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Norfolk Beauty Training and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Norfolk Beauty Training, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Norfolk Beauty Training.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Norfolk Beauty Training for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Norfolk Beauty Training or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Norfolk Beauty Training makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Norfolk Beauty Training is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Norfolk Beauty Training uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Norfolk Beauty Training accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Norfolk Beauty Training reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Norfolk Beauty Training accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Norfolk Beauty Training details
- Norfolk Beauty Training of 19 Pottergate, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1DS operates the Website norfolkbeautytraining.co.uk.
You can contact Norfolk Beauty Training by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 07703 006592.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer or you).
- Norfolk Beauty Training of 19 Pottergate, eNorwich, Norfolk, NR2 1DS with email address email@example.com; telephone number (07703 006592) (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Goods means any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Services from the Supplier as set out in the Customer’s order or in the Customer’s written acceptance of the Supplier’s quotation;
- Services means the services, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order.
- The description of the Services and any Goods is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in size or colour of any Goods supplied.
- In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Services are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to any premises under your control as required, provide us with all information required to perform the Services and obtain any necessary licences and consents (unless otherwise agreed).
- Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Services and any Goods in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods.
- When an Order has been made, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered, only upon the Supplier sending an email to the Customer saying that the Order has been accepted or, if earlier, the Supplier’s delivery of the Services to the Customer.
- Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer where we, the Supplier and you the Customer, enter the Contract at any of the Supplier’s business premises, and where the Contract is not a contract (i) for which an offer was made by the Customer in the Supplier’s and the Customer’s simultaneous physical presence away from those premises, or (ii) made immediately after the Customer was personally and individually addressed in the Supplier’s and the Customer’s simultaneous physical presence away from those premises. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate to you and which might, in some way, be better for you, eg by giving cancellation rights pursuant to consumer protection law. Business premises means immovable retail premises where we carry on business on a permanent basis or, in the case of movable retail premises, on a usual basis.
Fees and Payment
- The fees (Fees) for the Services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out in our price list current at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed fee or on a standard rate basis.
- Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- Payment for Services must be made within days of invoice. You must pay in cash or by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Services.
- We will deliver the Services, including any Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement:
- in the case of Services, within a reasonable time; and
- in the case of Goods, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 calender days from the day on which the Contract is entered into.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Services on time, you can require us to reduce the Fees or charges by an appropriate amount (including the right to receive a refund for anything already paid above the reduced amount). The amount of the reduction can, where appropriate, be up to the full amount of the Fees or charges.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
- we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
- If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Services at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
- You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality;
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- conform to their description.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
- We will supply the Services with reasonable skill and care.
- In relation to the Services, anything we say or write to you, or anything someone else says or writes to you on our behalf, about us or about the Services, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services after entering into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or later).
Duration, termination and suspension
- The Contract continues as long as it takes us to perform the Services.
- Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other:
- commits a serious breach, or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of the written notice; or
- is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or liquidation.
- On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services and Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services and Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services and Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successors and our sub-contractors
- Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery.
- We do not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because we believe you are not buying the Services and Goods wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days