VTCT Level 2 NVQ Provide Facial Skincare Treatments Norwich
4 week course, 1 day per week, plus 1 assessment day.
Includes lifetime registration to VTCT, and all exam costs.
Only £100 deposit, finance available
This unit is about improving and maintaining facial skin condition using a variety of treatments.These treatments include: skin exfoliation, skin warming, extraction, facial massage, mask treatments and use of facial products. Such treatments must be successfully provided to a range of clients with a variety of skin types and conditions. To carry out this unit you will need to maintain effective health, safety, and hygiene throughout your work. You will also need to maintain your personal appearance and good communication with the client. professional Dermalogica products are used. Once qualified you will be able to purchase at discounted prices.
“I loved this course! I did NVQ level 2&3 at Norfolk Beauty Training School and I feel so confident in my knowledge and professionalism.
Not only will you be told how to perform a treatment but also how to deal with clients, business management and salon work overall. All of this in a great, friendly environment!
Units you will study:
- Use safe and effective methods of working when improving and maintaining facial skin condition
- Consult,plan and prepare for facials with clients
- Improve and maintain skin condition
- Organisational and legal requirements
- Work safely and effectively when providing facial treatments
- Perform client consultation and treatment planning
- Anatomy and physiology that relates to facial skin care treatments
- Contra-indications that affect or restrict facial skin care treatments
- Facial skin care techniques, products and treatment planning
- After-care advice to provide clients for facial care treatments