Level 2 NVQ Carry Out Waxing Services
Includes lifetime registration to VTCT and all exam fees.
Only £100 deposit, finance available
Your Waxing Course
This unit is about removing hair using waxing techniques.The areas to be treated include eyebrows, face, legs, underarm and the bikini line. You will need to be able to consult with the client, prepare and plan for the treatment. You will also need to provide after-care advice to the client, particularly around the avoidance of certain activities and the use of home care products.
To carry out this unit you will need to maintain effective health, safety and hygiene throughout your work. You will also need to maintain your personal appearance and good communication with the client.
“I loved this course! I did NVQ level 2&3 at Norfolk Beauty Training School and I feel so confident in my knowledge and professionalism.
Not only will you be told how to perform a treatment but also how to deal with clients, business management and salon work overall. All of this in a great, friendly environment!
Units you will study:
- Safe and effective methods of working with wax
- Consult, plan and prepare for waxing treatments
- Remove unwanted hair
- Organisational and legal requirements
- How to work safely and effectively when providing waxing treatments
- Anatomy and physiology that relates to waxing treatments
- Contra-indications that affect or restrict waxing treatments
- Equipment, materials, products, techniques and treatment planning for waxing
- Suitable after-care advice
- Eyebrow wax
- Underarm wax
Bikini line wax
Full leg wax
Upper lip wax
Evidence in the portfolio may take the following forms:
Evidence of prior learning or attainment